Welcome!
The name of our blog has great significance in our lives. We have been following our hearts trying to adopt our child for 2 years. I am very thankful for the friends we've made over the past couple of years, and I am certain our lives will be forever changed because of them.
We are currently waiting for pre-approval (PA) from the CCAA to adopt a precious baby BOY!
We have sent our letter of intent (LOI) to the agency (Adoption House) last week and are anxiously waiting for everything to be translated and sent to the CCAA. Wednesday is our 9th Anniversary so maybe we'll hear something from the agency by then. That would be a great gift!
So, by faith we believe that our desire to grow our family through adoption will become a reality and our son will be home with us soon!
1 comment:
Thank you for the invite!! I read to the bottom and am praying!!
I'll check bacvk!!
love and hugs
Post a Comment