June 30, 2008

PA PA PA PA PA !!!!!!!!

Tina and Tim,
I am happy to share that, according to the CCAA's online system, you have been pre-approved by China. Your PA notice was listed on their system. TheCCAA asks that you work on your dossier and be ready to submit within the next three months. You will also be receiving an invite to the AdoptionHouse Yahoo group. Please keep a watch in your spam mail as well, assometimes the invite accidentally ends up there. Congrats!Stacey

StaceyHornyak
International Adoption CoordinatorAdoption House, Inc.
3411 Silverside RoadWebster Building, Suite 101
Wilmington, DE 19810
phone: 302-477-0944
fax: 302-477-0955
www.adoptionhouse.org

1 comment:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Well, you know I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am, how much I've prayed to hear those words, and thanking God for answering our prayers! Thank you for sharing your joy with us tonight. It means the world to us and we love you both, (I mean you three!), so very much!!!

I am praying and praying that we get that LOA very soon. I don't think I can stand it until that sweet boy is home where he belongs!!

I love you,
Monica