Oh Tina, that is too cute!!
Oh My Lord......what a precious boy!And he "does" look so happy, it make my heart sing!You are doing a wonderful job and you all three are so blessed to have each other.Thanks for sharing....you made my day!
Oh...the anonymous above is Lily's Auntie....sorry.Love youGod Bless
He is a ham! So adorable! Love the shirts, guys!Emily
lol I LOVE IT!!!!!
Reed is adorable!! Love the video!
Precious!!! I love it!Love you,Monica and Lily Mei
Love it!! So cute!!
Sooo cute. What an awesome God to bless us with this baby boy!! I'm still amazed.
That is just way toooooo cute. What a little ham he is. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!
Oh my!!! That is so precious. I needed that smile this morning. That is just adorable.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh Tina, that is too cute!!
Oh My Lord......what a precious boy!
And he "does" look so happy, it make my heart sing!
You are doing a wonderful job and you all three are so blessed to have each other.
Thanks for sharing....you made my day!
Oh...the anonymous above is Lily's Auntie....sorry.
Love you
God Bless
He is a ham! So adorable! Love the shirts, guys!
Emily
lol I LOVE IT!!!!!
Reed is adorable!! Love the video!
Precious!!! I love it!
Love you,
Monica and Lily Mei
Love it!! So cute!!
Sooo cute. What an awesome God to bless us with this baby boy!! I'm still amazed.
That is just way toooooo cute. What a little ham he is. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!
Oh my!!! That is so precious. I needed that smile this morning. That is just adorable.
Post a Comment