September 13, 2009

Growing up




Chosen shirt by Wild Olive Tees


I can't believe Reed has been home 6 months. We are so in love and a day does not go by that I don't wake up and thank God for such a blessing.
He's growing up so fast and changing every day. He's putting puzzles together, repeating every word we say, dancing, playing and not even having a tantrum when Thomas falls off the train track. My, what progress!!!
Next surgery date- Nov 4th, palate repair

4 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Love love love the t-shirt!!! I've got to get LM one ordered! Our little man is getting so big! We miss you guys!

Love ya,
Monica

Hope for Lucy said...

Reed,

You are one cute little boy and we sure miss seeing you!
Hugs to all!
Connie

Denna said...

He is a cutie. He is growing up to fast. LOL He looks great, and he seems so happy.

The Byrd's Nest said...

He is so precious....you are so blessed.