Saturday we went to see the hot air balloons in Decatur and on the way home we stopped by my parents house. I told Reed it was time to go home and go to bed and he said he wanted to stay. "Reed, mama's going home to go to bed- are you sure you want to stay here? Are you going to sleep at MeMe and Grandpa's house tonight?" YES he said.
We drove up the road a bit and went back. He came to the door and said "bye bye, see you in the morning" It was totally unplanned and I wasn't ready for it!
We came home and I called mom about 4 times. The last time I talked to her it was around 11:30 and Reed was sound asleep. I was up all night!
Reed is having skin issues again and I really wish I knew what triggers it and why. Friday his chest, back and face was covered with rash- Saturday morning it was gone. Tonight I noticed 2 blister looking spots when he was in the tub. It's hard to show the doc because it will clear up before we can get an appt. Maybe I'll start taking pictures. Would that be crazy?
When you are lonely,
I wish you love;
When you are down,
I wish you joy;
When you are troubled,
I wish you peace;
When things are complicated,
I wish you simple beauty;
When things are chaotic,
I wish you inner silence;
At all times I wish you
the God of hope.
- Unknown
2 comments:
Wow...so proud of him!!!!! He is growing upL(
I can't believe how big your baby is!! Those slip n' slides are brutal:) Bethany came home from camp all bruised up!
Yes you can still my 365 Project but only because I stole it from someone else:)
Post a Comment