We went to the fair this week and when we first got there Reed covered his ears and said "too loud". He did enjoy it after he warmed up to everything and got to ride a few rides.
Speech therapy is going ok- we can't really tell a difference yet and when we try to do our homework Reed usually gets shy and does not want to practice for us. Any ideas?
2 comments:
I never could tell a difference with Colin when he went to speech therapy (2-4 years old) but in time progress was made. I remember thinking... what are they doing? I can do that... I do do that! To me it looked like they were just playing with him but apparently there was some magic there:)I also could tell it made him self conscience to practice so we just let it be. Occassionally we would correct a word and he would say it again.. regardless of whether he got it right we would say good job (at least he tried). He still has some speech issues but he is getting better as he gets older. It may be (and probably is) completely different for kids that had cleft lip/pallet...but there is my 2 cents;)
He is so adorable!!
You know...Emma had speech therapy for a year in Texas before we left the states and the child still cannot say some of her letters right...although some words are so cute that way, I don't want to correct her:)
Love all the pictures and Lottie would have complained about the loud noises too!!!!!! He is so darling!!
Post a Comment