June 21, 2009

Day 4 and 5

My sweet boy looks so different. I didn't realize I would be so sad to see him change, I guess it's just because he looks like a little boy now and not my little baby anymore! Wow how time is flying by.

Day 4:
Day 5:


Happy Father's Day Tim, we love you!

3 comments:

April said...

He just looks so precious and adorable. Is he leaving his lip alone?

Kelly said...

What a little sweetheart! Letting our children grown up is hard for moms huh? Even while it warms our hearts to see them healthy and growing daily!

Anonymous said...

boy do I know what you mean. Noah went from a precious baby boy to an adoreable little man in one day. It is amazing to see them growing up so fast...a little sad though. Reed looks amazing. Can't wait to see you all again.