




Everything looks good except Reed's nose won't stop bleeding. We made the mistake of cleaning it out and every day we would have to keep cleaning and wiping his nose. I finally called the doctor's office today and they said that we should not clean his nose at all. Leave the blood and sinus drainage alone! Oops, we didn't realize we were probably pulling on the sutures. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon. As you can see from today's pictures he is still drooling a lot so we're changing clothes several times a day! Note to all you cleft mommy's- to- be.......leave the scabs alone until everything is healed and the sutures have dissolved :)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see that baby boy. We love him so much!!
hmmm, a case of cleanliness not next to godliness. Who knew?
Wonder if you used cornstarch it would clot. Like they used on a cut on my dog one time.
Hopefully you'll never have to try that experiment.
He is doing so well. I have been praying for him AND for you! I will continue to pray.
Post a Comment