October 30, 2009

Moved~

Things are not even close to being put away where they go, but we're here and lovin the house. We went from 1480 sq ft to 2130 and I can't seem to find a place for everything. How does this happen? I love to move so I've been having fun trying to decide where to put everything. Yes, I'm crazy :) Someone was not afraid of color and it's not really my comfort zone so I'm sure I'll have a lot of neutral colors before long... Please ignore the mess.


7 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My house "had" a bathtub like that and my girls would swim in in for hours. I am so happy for you!

The Princess's Mommy said...

WOW!! I love it!!! It looks HUGE compared to the old house! I know you will have everything looking beautiful in no time! I see Reed is enjoying the big tub! LM loves ours, too!!!

Can't wait to see it in person!
Love you,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home! I'm with you on the bigger sq footage thing. We went from 1300 to 1955 & our stuff looks so small! Enjoy making the new place your own!

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Nice!! Don't change the color in the kitchen!! lol You will have eveything in it's place before to long!

Heather BT said...

The bathroom is the same color as your blog background. It'd say that's in your comfort zone at least ;) I love color, I lived with the 'paint it tan so it will sell' color as long as I could, and now I have the lovely blues and greens on the walls that I love. I can't stand wallpaper tho' Not sure why. If I had a tub like yours, I'd be in there every day.
Enjoy your house
Praying the surgery goes well.

Anonymous said...

pretty house! :) but where's mine and Reed's favorite part? The back yard....they have to see the neat pergola, the jungle gym and the tree!! Can't wait til Reed is all better so I can come slide with him and have a picnic under that AWESOME tree!

Trish

Sharon and Michael said...

oh it's perfect! got to show more as you find a place for everything. gotta send this link to dh - hint hint hint ;o)