
Tonight is football night so we're watching the Tide. We're closing on our house on Monday and although I'm glad we're getting a house with more room for Reed to grow, I'm sad to leave this house. We decided to adopt while living in this house and we spent 3 Christmas holidays waiting on our precious child to come home. I always pictured our first Christmas together in this house. The awesome thing is that we are together now and we will have many wonderful years to create great memories together in the new house. Guess I better get packing :)
4 comments:
You all have such a good time together Tina! Love the matching shirts.
I am excited for you and your new home! I know how it is to leave a home full of memories....great thing is.....you will build many more my friend.
He is so precious. Cute as a button.:)
Just checking to see if you'd settled in enough to post pictures. Have fun in the new house. I like the idea of his first Christmas being everyone's first Christmas in the new house, New traditions can truly be born!
Post a Comment