It's hard to believe the year is almost gone. I'd like to stay right here, frozen in 2009 for a while. This year we finally received our son and became the family we have always dreamed of. This year we shared our first Easter as a family, we experienced the love and hurt you feel for your child when they are in pain, we had our first Thanksgiving together and will also celebrate our first Christmas together.
Reed, we love you with all our hearts. Thank you for being patient, loving, happy, sad, energetic and all of the other emotions that fill your precious little heart. You have brought so much joy into our lives and we pray we can raise you to love our Lord and Savior who brought us together and to be happy, healthy, respectful, generous and kind.
2 comments:
Great Post. I am so glad for the wonderful year of first for you. Merry Christmas. Love the pictures.
What a special Christmas for you this year my friend....so many of our friends are having their first Christmas with their little ones...I just love it!r
Post a Comment