December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas





What a wonderful Christmas! Finally THREE stockings hung on the mantle.
We spent Christmas Eve at Grandpa and Meme's house so Reed was exhausted and took a late nap. Bedtime came even later and Santa didn't make his stop until after midnight. At 5 am I couldn't stand it any longer so I jumped up, showered and woke up the house. Reed was so excited so see all the presents Santa had brought. We talked about the birth of baby Jesus and had a great time opening our presents.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!

2 comments:

April said...

What a beautiful Christmas. Our children make it even more special. Glad you had such a wonderful day.

Your living room is beautiful. I love the yellow. I have tired to find that perfect yellow for my walls several times and it always is too yellow or not enough or the wrong shade. Did you paint or was it yellow when you bought the house?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wowee...Kazowee!!!! What a great Christmas for your little prince! I know just him being home with you made it the most precious Christmas ever!