February 21, 2010

Last one


Today we had our last meeting with the social worker for our 1 year post placement report. I can't even begin to put into words the emotions that were running through my mind as we talked about the last year and all the changes Reed has gone through.
It's so hard to believe it has almost been a year. It is true when everyone says your bond and love will grow stronger as time goes by. A year ago I never imagined that I could love this little guy and more than I did, but I DO. I love you to the moon William Reed Hammond- you are my sunshine and you make my life shine!

1 comment:

Paula, With all my heart said...

I know how you feel we love Jacob so much. I could not have imagined I could have loved him as much as I do.