I find myself being really emotional lately and I know it's because our family day (aka gotcha day) anniversary and Reed's 3rd birthday are right around the corner. I feel like I missed the first 2 years of his life and now I'm missing so much more by working full time. My baby is growing up and I don't want to miss a single moment.
Reed had a check-up visit with the cleft team last week and everything looks good. We go back in 6 months. This Friday he is having his ear tubes replaced. He has really done well with them and they have been in for 10 months before we had any problems. He has had some drainage and they are blocked so it's time to for replacements.
I'm thinking about going out of town to celebrate our family day, just the three of us spending time together. I'm sure our families want to share Reed's birthday with him so I'm not sure what we will do yet. The days are going by so fast it's hard to believe it's almost been a year since we were blessed with the most precious baby boy in the entire world. :) God is good.
7 comments:
Seem like only yesterday when yall where in China.....Thanks so letting us help soil Reed...He is so precious and we are so glad you and Tim have Reed.
Hi, Tina!
Reed is becoming such a little man! So hard to believe it's been almost a year; Judi doesn't seem like the same little girl we picked up so long ago. I, too, wish I could stay home, but then we wouldn't have a house....oh well...
Luv, Debbie and JR
Awww. I know it must be so hard to have to leave him for work. But it goes by so fasdt anyway! I was just thinking today that how did ALMOST TWO YEARS SINCE W we came home go by in a blur!?!? I was also thinking about you today because a lady at the childrens store where I was getting a gift for Fliss, was from Alabama and has a SIL that adopted from china. I asked if it might be you or Monica but she said no. You probably know her but she didn't say her name.
Anyway, I owe you mega comments now!!
PS He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!
AND.... Happy VaLentines!!!!!!!!
And...PSSSSS
I love the name REED!!! I don't think I told you that before! lol
Hey friend....praying he did well in his surgery....He is so handsome and has the sweetest smile;)
Post a Comment