Just had you guys on my mind this morning and came to check in. Went back and read several updates for the second or third time and again, I'm moved to tears. Reed, I may never be able to explain to you how thankful we are to have you in our lives. We knew you would be a huge blessing to your Mommy and Daddy and make their life complete but I had no idea how much love and laughter you would bring to the rest of us. Thank you little man for being such a joy to be around. We are truly blessed to have you a part of our lives. Thank you Tim and Tina for sharing this precious child with us. We love you!
4 comments:
hahaha So Sweet!!
Oh he just melts my heart :)
Just had you guys on my mind this morning and came to check in. Went back and read several updates for the second or third time and again, I'm moved to tears. Reed, I may never be able to explain to you how thankful we are to have you in our lives. We knew you would be a huge blessing to your Mommy and Daddy and make their life complete but I had no idea how much love and laughter you would bring to the rest of us. Thank you little man for being such a joy to be around. We are truly blessed to have you a part of our lives. Thank you Tim and Tina for sharing this precious child with us. We love you!
Gorgeous collagge. Happy bday to Reed!! Happy birthday to him!! (Im singing) Saw him in his silks at monica's!!
Post a Comment