Day 19 (July 23)
Well, I do see something that is growing...... It's not Reed- it's his hair!!! He just had a hair cut on day 1 and it is long again. 
Day 20 (July 24)
Today we went to Noah's birthday party. Reed has been talking about Noah for weeks and couldn't wait to get to the party. We got there and he did not want to play with anyone. He sat at the back of they gym and watched everyone run and play. Just one of his off days I guess but it really makes me wonder if he plays with the kids at preschool or if he just keeps to himself. He's sure not shy at home :)
3 comments:
Ohh, I bet him and Noah are just precious playing together!
You asked me how I got my pictures so big awhile back.. I don't know. I paid to have my blog redone and I requested that because I seen it on other blogs.. I'm not a lot of help when it come to computers!
Awww....makes me want to rush over and hug you both. Some days Lottie and Emma are this way also...and if you think about it...we are too sometimes don't you think? I think he probably plays but maybe ask his teacher? He is adorable:)
That long hair is really helping him look like such a big boy. And so so handsome!! Happy Birthday to Naoh too. Between you and Monica, I know just who that is! lol'
Tina, thanks so much for the comment too, it WAS a huge help since that is right where we are too, to be going through it together feels more normal.. even though we have a whole year on Reed. I suppose I am not too much in a rush, where are we going anyway? lol
Post a Comment