After hibernating all winter we're usually ready for a new project around the house. This is still a work in progress, but here's what we have done so far.....
Before: After:
We still have alot to do; paint, backsplash and replace the sink and faucet but I'm pleased with the way the cabints turned out! If you're feeling up to the task we used Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations in Expresso :)
Love it! I have been saying we should do this to our kitchen even though our house is only 5 years old...I really dislike the color of the cabinets and this is exactly what I want! Did you do anything to prep the cabinets first besides give them a good washing and sanding?
1 comment:
Love it! I have been saying we should do this to our kitchen even though our house is only 5 years old...I really dislike the color of the cabinets and this is exactly what I want! Did you do anything to prep the cabinets first besides give them a good washing and sanding?
Post a Comment