March 8, 2012

Rain

Hard rain, wind and so much water on the road that I can't see the lines......so, I sit on the side of the road in my dark car (blogging on my iphone) while I wait for the storm to pass.
Wow, this makes me think about the storms of life and how sometimes they are so strong that we can't seem to find our way. Instead of struggling through the storm, fighting the darkness, wind and rain; what if we give God total control of the situation and trust that the storm will come to an end. How much sooner would the storm pass?

So tonight I pray that I can give Him all my anxiety and concerns that I have for Reed's next surgery. I pray we make the right decision about which surgeon and facility to use, and which procedure to go with. *Sigh* It's not easy but I have to stop the needless worry.

"It's arrogant to worry when God knows what He's doing. He has a plan for you"
from A Time To Love by Barbara Cameron

1 comment:

Trish said...

You are exactly right. God has this completely under control. He also knows that mamas worry. :) I know that you and Tim will make the best decision and Reed will be so much better for it Hugs and prayers for you all. We love you!!
Joe & Trish