March 18, 2012

Growing pains


Reed is growing so fast he gets cramps in his feet and legs at night. I do whatever I can to ease his pain.....rub his feet and legs, put him in a warm bath, give him some advil and reassure him that he will feel better soon. In 9 months he has grown 2 1/4".
Last night I was up till after 2 am. Just one of those nights that I couldn't clear my mind long enough to fall asleep. I was thinking about how life has growing pains. Things that can cause pain or scars but the important thing is that we grow from them. God doesn't expect us to be perfect, we will always have certain feelings throughout our life because we are human. As we mature they may be less frequent..... but we will always have human feelings. Our reaction to those feelings will determine our healing time and help us to grow through life's pains.
Photobucket

No comments: