We made a last minute decision to drive to Nashville and spend the night since we have to be at the hospital at 6. Our first choice for hotel was booked, so we stayed at one of those older name hotels that are known for cheap rates. I discovered last night that I'm borderline germaphobe. The room had that smell of deodorizer and the carpet had visible vaccum marks.....but I could just feel the germs crawling around. I kept shoes on my feet anytime they touched the floor and slept (for 2 whole hours) on top of the covers in my clothes to avoid the bed bugs. Don't say it, I know!
Thanks so much for all the prayers for Reed. Please pray this morning that surgery goes well, he wakes with fear and anxiety removed and that there are no complications. The next few months are going to be a challenge but we're backed by the most wonderful God, family and friends. We love you!!
1 comment:
We will keep you all, especially Reed, in our thoughts and prayers!! Love you guys!!
Lisa, Russ, and Ali
Post a Comment