We did not get our LOA in this batch- that's the bad news.
The good news is that I found out we should be next in line. I believe LOAs are coming once a month so it will probably be early Jan. before we hear anything.
BUT keep praying because He can move mountains (and mountains of paperwork!!!)
Thanks for all the sweet comments and the prayers!
7 comments:
I am praying, come on LOA!!! What a special Christmas you will have fuill of hope and dreams!!
Hey! I found your blog through Connie Green. I am a lifeline family and I think we have the same LOI!!!
My blog is private, but I would love to email you my password!!
aimeeweathers1@yahoo.com
aimee
Tina,
How are you holding up this week? I hope we hear good news soon.
Julie
I popped back over to wish you a very merry Christmas!! Where is that darn LOA!?!?!?!?! hugs and love to you!!
Ok...when we return....we need to set the date for the shower. I see lots of Blue! I cant wait its going to be so much fun.
Love you
Connie
I hope you get it !!
ughhh on the bad news.. bring on the good news!!!
Happy Holidays!
hugs to you!
Amie
Post a Comment