December 9, 2008

Update

(this is for you Sabrina)

We received updated pictures of Yu Jun today. Someone has been feeding this boy some major grub. He looks SO big! I'm afraid all my shopping is going to be shower gifts for future Athens FCC family members. I'm so glad he appears to be healthy and looks like he's ready for mom & dad to come get him :)
]Note to all you waiting moms: I highly recommend the photo service from China-Babies. The cost is great and we received 8 pictures in a very nice format that we can print out and save for the memory book!!

5 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

What a NICE SURPRISE when I checked th blogs this morning!!!! Oh He is SOOOOOOO Handsome!!!! Oh Tina & Tim, Russ and I can not wait to meet you at the airport with this new addion to your family!! Oh I am getting excited more and more every day for you!! It wont be long. Oh, What a Great Christmas gift to have new photos of your little man!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! I am in tears here. What an adoreable little man. He does look like a very healthy well fed boy. Just remember that the clothes that he is wearing are padded and he is wearing multiple layers. We thought the same of Noah when we got him and by the time we had stripped all his clothes off in the hotel room that first night he was his tiny petite self. Healthy but tiny.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

We are continuing to pray for LOA!

Becky

~Samantha~ said...

I was going to say the same thing as Becky. In the winter in China, they put layers and layers on the children, so he probably looks bigger than he actually is. He's beautiful little guy Tina, I am so happy for you guys!!
Sam

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Tina,
Such terrific pictures!! Did you get an updated weight on him?? Leilah looked huge in her pics, but only weighed 20# 4oz at 23 months old. So I wouldn't get rid of those clothes yet! lol

Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

Denna said...

Those are great pictures. That is great that you got those. He does look like he is saying "hurry up and come get me."