me: "Give me a L"
you: "L"
me: "Give me an O"
you: "O"
me: "Give me an A"
you: "A"
What do we want? L - O - A
What do we need ? L - O -A
No news yet. Tomorrow will be day 90.
All I want for Chirstmas is my L O A, my L O A, my L O A......
All I want for Christmas is my L O A, then I could go get my baby booooy.
Ugh, these crazy little tunes in my head. I could go on and on but I'll spare you the rest of them.
2 comments:
Another tune for you: Where oh where has my LOA gone, Oh where oh where could it be? Just so you can have this tune in your head too.LOL. Hopefully we will hear something by Thursday or Friday.
lol I Love IT!! I hope you get your LOA too!
Post a Comment