Hi, Tina! Remember us?? I'm totally jealous you have been able to keep up your blog! I feel like a chicken with its head cut off. Keeping up with 4 kids is a full-time job in addition to my regular fulltime job. Reed looks terrific! I can imagine the pain you have felt seeing him suffer, but you and he will be happier for it in the future. May the Lord bless and keep your family this Christmas! Debbie and Jr
1 comment:
Hi, Tina! Remember us?? I'm totally jealous you have been able to keep up your blog! I feel like a chicken with its head cut off. Keeping up with 4 kids is a full-time job in addition to my regular fulltime job. Reed looks terrific! I can imagine the pain you have felt seeing him suffer, but you and he will be happier for it in the future. May the Lord bless and keep your family this Christmas! Debbie and Jr
Post a Comment