My how quickly you can get WAY behind doing something like this. It's easy to take the pictures everyday and it's going to be fun to put these into a photo book and look back at the changes that happen so quick over just one year!
Aug 22- 
Aug 21- Custom made "speedway" for Lightning McQueen.
Aug 20- Oops! That's NOT my chapstick.
Aug 17
Aug 16, just hangin out with new friends
Aug 12- Aug 13
Aug 11- mama's new rug :)
3 comments:
Oh how Lottie would love to be Reed's friend!!!!!! She absolutely loves loves loves creating tracks for her hot wheels!!! She is so girly but loves the adventures that only boys usually love!!!!!
Praying for his speech my friend.....I know that Emma never had his special need but yet she struggles to be understood so much. During language school (the last 14 months) I have really let her speech go. Other children ask all the time,"What is she saying?" I think we understand her because we live with her and sometimes Lottie even translates for us. Praying for both of you....I know we Mommy's worry so much.
WOW, what an active boy! I am SO impressed with those lego line up!! He is going to be very successful in all he does, you can just tell!!
Great pictures... I am really behind too. My Mac will not let me load pictures on the blog here lately... I don't know what the porblem is... I just turn it off and hope it works another day:) I can't believe how big your little man is!! He is so adorable. I bet him and Noah have a blast together.
Post a Comment