These last few days I've felt like it's urgent that we get Reed in speech therapy. I guess the last year has been spent focusing on surgery, family and everything else that goes on in our day to day lives. Now that school has started back and we've still not heard from the speech pathologist, I feel like I'm in panic mode. I've realized that we are VERY behind and we have a LONG way to go. I find myself not sleeping and worrying about the day he starts school and the teacher/kids can not understand what he is saying. My heart hurts for what he may have to go through.
Aug 10 (Day 37) My little jumping bean

Aug 9 (Day 36)

Aug 8 (Day 35)

Aug 7 (Day 34)

Aug 6 (Day 33)


1 comment:
Colin has had speech since he was 2 years old. I really thought it was silly and not really doing any good. I mean they came to my home and basicly played with him while I watched. I thought I could do this on my own! But, believe it or not he made improvement and they would only come once a week. I know his issues are a lot different but it will be ok. He will catch up. Colin still has some issues. He actually made too much improvement last year and did not qualify. He will have to be tested again this year. I am hoping they will work with him a little bit this year since he is learning to read. He said Qw Qw Qw Your name starts with a Q- Kristy:(
Post a Comment