October 7, 2012

Exciting news!

This year has been especially hard.  Reed had a major surgery and now he struggles with sleep apnea.....that means Dad and Mom are also going without sleep.  We are up most of the night checking on and repositioning him to help him breathe better.  The nightly routine is wearing on us and I've been thinking alot about our overall health and what we can do to feel better and make the most of each day.  I refuse to just let each day pass by sitting on the couch, so I bought a treadmill  and started walking.  The walking turned into running so now I'm thinking I should be feeling great!  NOT....even though I am off the couch and exercising, I still feel exhausted by the time I get off work @ 5:00 and want to just put on the comfy pants and go back to the couch.  Uh, no way.

I have been hearing exciting stories about AdvoCare products and the wonderful chance to trim down, have more energy and feel better overall. We are sooo stoked to become AdvoCare distributors and start our journey to getting in shape and having more energy so we can keep up with one energetic 5 year old boy!

If you'd like information about AdvoCare products or the business opportunity, leave a comment, visit the site or give us a call.  We'd love to have you join us in this exciting journey.  Tim and I have placed our first order and we'll share our results as we go :-)

(Click on the link below)
                                                                   AdvoCare


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Even though our girls do not have medical issues .....I totally get the "no sleep" thing! Good luck on this new adventure!!!!