September 10, 2008

Care package


I really want to send little man a care package but I don't want to do anything to upset the apple cart. What do you think? Is it ok to send a package before getting LOA ?

5 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Well the Green's have sent Ms. Lia three care packages. We sent two thru Ann at Red Thread China and one thru Lifeline. We know that she has received two of the packages. I just wanted her to know that Mommy and Daddy are waiting for her. Plus this also help me to connect with Lia.

Love
Connie

Heather BT said...

We sent stuff thru the mail, both for Calliandra and for Acer. Acer's stuff went after LOA, but Tina at CHI said after PA sending something is okay. Of course she meant sending it through regular channels, but we sent more stuff VIA mail because we had the addresses. So, I think, Go for it!
Oh, yes, CHI will be sending in our paperwork, Tina just told us this week, I guess because we have an I171, it just works out this way. Hurrah - less stress for me.
Heather BT

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Did you get to send a care package??

April said...

Well, we were told that after PA that a care package was great to send. I didn't get ours sent, but there is another couple going to Eliana's orphanage next week and they are taking it. :-) I say send it now. Have you found a Yahoo group for his orphanage? That was really helpful to us in deciding what to send. Eliana's won't give anything except a picture album and they will use the cameras if you send them.
Love, April

Heather BT said...

Not sure if you're still visiting CHI's yahoo group or not, but they shut them down. there's a link on my blog for two new, unofficial yahoo groups.