September 4, 2008

DTC

Tim just spoke with the agency and we will be dossier-to-China today or tomorrow!

Tonight I was thinking about our journey and everything we have been through to get to this point and I realized; Yu Jun was born almost 9 months after we started our adoption process.
All this time we have been waiting we did not realize that he was conceived only a month after we started our paperwork. I pray that his birth mother somehow finds comfort and peace and could be reassured that we love him dearly. We will always be grateful that she chose life.

5 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Yippee!!! One step closer to bringing that sweet boy home!!

Love,
Monica

Russ and Lisa W. said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I am so excited!!!!
I wish we were going together ;-(
But, I know you can't WAIT THAT LONG! lol

Love Ya! Lisa

Hope for Lucy said...

YES!!!!!!
Im seeing the color blue very soon and I cant wait! Love you guys!!!!

Connie

The Woodalls said...

He is so beautiful, Tina! Congratulations! I hope your wait isn't much longer before you hold that little guy in your arms. We pray that all will continue to move smoothly from this point on!!
Oh, and I LOVE the name you have chosen!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
Noah will have a new playmate here very soon.

I too prayed for Noah's birth mother as I know that all adoptive parents do. The Lord will give them peace in their heart. They all know that they are doing the best for their children.

Love
Becky