
We have our log-in-date !!! Sept 10
Only 5 days after DTC (dossier to China).
We also got out paperwork in the mail today from CIS . Our fingerprints expire in November so it looks like we'll be getting them done again (3rd time).
Lisa, you should be getting yours soon too!
4 comments:
WOOOOHOOOOO WTG!!!!!!
Congrat's now...come on TA!!
HOORAY!! I can't believe you didn't tell me! I was just wondering if you had heard anything. Now the LOA countdown begine!! YIPPEE!!!
Love,
Monica
Praise Jesus! Now comes the really hard part...waiting for that LOA. I am so happy that you got your LID. Let's hope that because of all you have been through they will find it in their hearts to push you through.
Happy Dance!!!!! how great!!!!!!
Do you have the blessed kids. com for packages,. Its on muy link list if you need it.
love and blessings!!!
Post a Comment