September 30, 2008

Retail Therapy

Today was our fingerprint renewal appointment in Birmingham.
We checked in at 9:02 (glad I don't have to drive in that traffic every day) and out at 9:24 so it was the perfect opportunity to do a little retail therapy at the Summit!!
We got a few cute outfits, a sweet pajama set and a book. I'm trying not to go overboard until I get more measurements but I couldn't resist a few things. They are all 18m but they look big!

5 comments:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Tina,
Such sweet little clothes. I bet you are right though, they may be a little big for now. Leilah was 23mos old at Gotcha, and only weighed 20# 4oz. She is still wearing 12mo size.
Congratulations!
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

Heather BT said...

Acer just this fall outgrew 2T's so I think 18 mo should be good. We brought different sizes, but everything fell off him anyway, so he went around in his PJ's for quite a few days until we could get to the store :)
Heather BT

LucisMomma said...

Those are adorable outfits. Sometimes that retail therapy is very helpful! :) It won't be too long now. Once you have your darling, all that time just seems to slip away.

~Samantha~ said...

Nothing like a little shopping to make a gal feel better! Poppy was right on target with her age and size and still is. It never hurts to buy a little big, because they will grow into them so fast.

Sam

MississippiZen said...

Adorable clothes!! I know you are having fun buying stuff for him :)

Happy Shopping!