Awww Tina! They are all so cute and you are up to all the fun things about the wait, sending packagesm, FCC etc. I am so so so happy for you. It is brutal waiting but also very lovely. I hope you enjoy every min for what it is.
Our fcc (IN ca) IS PRETTY OUTSPOKEN ABOUT liberal things so I am thinking of being taken off the list. San Fran you know, bummer. How is yours??
3 comments:
Awww Tina! They are all so cute and you are up to all the fun things about the wait, sending packagesm, FCC etc. I am so so so happy for you. It is brutal waiting but also very lovely. I hope you enjoy every min for what it is.
Our fcc (IN ca) IS PRETTY OUTSPOKEN ABOUT liberal things so I am thinking of being taken off the list. San Fran you know, bummer. How is yours??
He's going to be one well-dressed little man!!
Emily
I love them. I know you can't wait to put them on him.
Post a Comment