Just an FYI....someone on RQ had LID of 8-26-08 and got LOA TODAY!!! Only waited 65 days...you could be getting close!! YIPPEE!!!!!Love ya,Monica
You will not wait as long as I did. I went ahead and took everyone long wait away from them. So that means...I will be doing a "blue" shower very soon!Love you guys!Connie
Tag, you're it...go to my blog to see what you've got to do!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Just an FYI....someone on RQ had LID of 8-26-08 and got LOA TODAY!!! Only waited 65 days...you could be getting close!! YIPPEE!!!!!
Love ya,
Monica
You will not wait as long as I did. I went ahead and took everyone long wait away from them. So that means...I will be doing a "blue" shower very soon!
Love you guys!
Connie
Tag, you're it...go to my blog to see what you've got to do!!
Post a Comment