We have 2 babies that are waiting patiently for someone to play with. They are the biggest babies. They LOVE to play and LOVE to be cuddled and are LOVING the idea of a bubba to play with!!
Oh they are beautiful. They will love having Reed home. I can't believe how long your LOA is taking. I hope it comes very soon. I need to write you tomorrow about bottles for Reed.
Such beautiul babies you have Tina, but they look like they need a little brother!! Hope things progress soon for you guys! I'll be thinking about you and praying for yall.
2 comments:
Oh they are beautiful. They will love having Reed home. I can't believe how long your LOA is taking. I hope it comes very soon. I need to write you tomorrow about bottles for Reed.
Such beautiul babies you have Tina, but they look like they need a little brother!! Hope things progress soon for you guys! I'll be thinking about you and praying for yall.
Post a Comment