
Reed has been trying so hard to pay attention to his speech and pronounce his words better. He does get frustrated when I correct him too much but I'm thanking Jesus that one day he will be speaking with ease and clarity!
Today I called to check on him after his speech session and he said "mama, guess what I can say.....Da-dee!!!" For three years it has been "aah-eee" He completely drops the first letter of any word that begins with D, T, Th, G, J, Q. We still have a long way to go, but progress IS being made. Each time he says daddy we will have to stop and concentrate on the letters, but he CAN do it!!!
5 comments:
Wonderful News!!
DaDeeeee!!!
I am so proud of our sweet boy! His mommy and daddy (with a d) are the best parents a child could ever hope for. Because of their love, this precious child will grow up with every opportunity possible. Tina, you and Tim are so blessed to have this beautiful child and he is so blessed to have you. Your strength and determination is instilled in Reed and he has and will continue to overcome all adversity with your love and support. I love you all so much and you inspire me more than you could ever know.
So thankful for this milestone and even more so; that almost three years ago, God saw fit to give Reed the best mommy and daddy ever!!
ok Trish, I've already had my cry for today....what ya doing to me?! LOL. Thank you so much, you know how much Reed has blessed our lives and I am reminded every day how much God must love us to give us such an honor to be Reed's parents. Love you and I'm so thankful for you!!
Thanks Susan! Daddy is most proud :)
Oh God bless precious Reed:)
Post a Comment