January 19, 2012

Time

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. The last year has been a very difficult year......I am still struggling to make sense of it all but I am believing and trusting in His plan.
Reed is still going to 2 speech classes, one at the elementary school and a private therapist. His speech seems to be improving and Dr G wants to do another palate surgery this spring. We don't like the thoughts of another surgery but we do want what is best so we are praying that we make the right decisions.


God comforts us not to make us comfortable but to make us comforters- John Henry Jowett
Today I pray that whatever you have going on in your life, no matter what you are focused on; you always remember to take the time to offer comfort and support to those who care about you.

~Blessed

No comments: