Let me attempt to update you on what's going on.
We believe that AH is going to transfer all families who are in the process to another agency.
They do not yet know who that agency will be and they hope to have more information soon.
Well, thanks to our wonderful FCC family, we have spoke with a caring, Christian agency that said they would love to handle our case. (Thank you Connie!!)
So, I wrote to AH and am waiting on a response to see if they will agree to let the agency of our choice take over.
Life lessons are hard. Sometimes (most of the the time) they hurt. I believe this lesson is DON'T GIVE UP
Ironically, Sunday's message at church touched on this: What if Jesus had given up on us when he was hanging on the cross in agony. What if he had cried out to God to send the angels to rescue him and take him away from there. What would have happened? There would have been no resurrection and no chance for eternity with Him. He did not give up on us; so we can never give up on Him!
1 comment:
So true...never give up! We are praying for you and Tim. I cant wait to hear from you on Monday. It will be GOOD news! I know it....FAITH!
LOVE YOU BOTH!
Connie
Post a Comment