We've been working on our dossier and it seems like it's much harder the second time around. Everything that could go wrong has. Tim had to get his employment letter 3 times before they got it right. We got the police clearance letters last week and had to go back today and request them again because our zip code was wrong. We went to the Dr today and well, let's just say he was not too excited about all the paperwork and blood work that we needed. I'm not sure the paperwork we received will be ok because the nurse filled out part of it and then the Dr filled out the rest in a different colored pen!
On top of that, I found out today that the life insurance that I signed up for at work during open enrollment did not get submitted to the ins company. Oh I pray they can fix it now.
I decided to start a journal for Reed so that he can look back on this someday and hopefully realize how much we want and need him to be in our lives and how we will do anything in our power to bring him home and love him forever!
1 comment:
Such a sweet baby boy? Why the name reed? Family name? Just liked it? He is beautiful! Or should I say HANDSOME!!!!
I love ya girl
Post a Comment