I asked Tim to call AH every 30 minutes today and leave messages until he gets to talk to someone. In the mean time, I decided to start calling the other offices listed on their website.
Someone answered the phone in PA and said that AH has closed. I told her that I have been trying for days to get in touch with someone and find out about our case. She said she was sorry and that the only people there are volunteers answering the phone and she could not help me. *sigh*
update: Stacey called Tim back today and said that we should keep working on our dossier.
Oh, and our PA date is 6/26, not 6/30! Guess we better get busy so we will have everything ready to go when we find out who our new agency will be.
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite !
2 comments:
thanks for invite. I talked to stacey today. email me at creel14@bellsouth.net and maybe I can give you a call.
Margie
Tina,
I am so glad that you all finally heard something. That is definitely a positive thing.
Becky
Post a Comment