"Lord, I love you with all my heart and I trust your plan. You know the desires of my heart; you know we want so much to bring this child home to love him and to share your love with him and to help teach others of your love. I trust that you would not have taken us down this path if it were not in Your plans for our lives. If it is Your will Lord, please help us to complete this process.........."
After I had been online for about 15 minutes checking emails and starting to think about what we would do if we did not get approved I noticed a new message from Heritage. The CCAA has given official approval for the transfer of files !!!
Thanks Monica for always listening to my craziness, please tell Lily Mei that everything is going to be OK :-)

7 comments:
God is GOOD!!! You made me smile today with the news! Now...turn in that dossier! We need that baby boy home.
I get to plan a shower..and its going to be blue!!!!
Love you guys!
Connie
Sweet Tina! We love you and you know I am always here to cheer you on (or boss you around...whatever!) Anyway, Lord knows you have listened to my ramblings enough...that's what friends do.
I can't wait to see that sweet boy playing in his beautiful room! God is good all the time!!
Love,
Monica
Praise Him! ! ! ! ! I just knew that this was your son! We know that God has been working really hard to bring the two of you down the path He laid for you.
We don't always understand all the obsticles that we are put through; but in the end we see His amazing rewards!
We will pray for a speedy process for LOA and TA!
Love
Becky
YEAH!!!!! I hear it over and over and over and over and over again.... It is all in HIS TIME!! Boy, we learn that lesson real fast don't we!? CONGRATS!! I hope things move along VERY fast for you!!!!
Lot's of Love, Lisa
Hurrah!
Hope things keep running right along for you.
Heather BT
Oh Tina
We have Prayed and Prayed.
How perfectly precious!! We can't wait and still pray for your journey! Lord knows how much patience and strength you have shown!!
Oh, he is just beautiful.
We love you
Auntie Cathy, Joy and Lynn
Oh how we have all prayed for that message to come from CCAA, and it could not have come on a better day! Sounds like God's timing was right on, per usual!
This news made me super happy yesterday, I was able to just breathe a sigh of relief. But knowing how much you longed for this news Tina, it makes it that much sweeter for me.
Blessings!
:)
Amie
Post a Comment