One might think I could have narrowed down my choices for color, bedding, etc. - Not! I looked online and in stores for 4 days before picking out the bedding.
I also have a really hard time picking out paint colors. The problem is that I get a picture in my mind of how I want something to look and I don't stop until I find it. We painted the room 4 different shades of aqua on Thursday and today when I went in the paint store the guy at the counter said "what do you need Mrs Hammond?". Not good morning or how are you, just "what do you need". So, I got 2 color samples and went to a different store for my next 2 when those did not work out!
Anyway- 7 shades later I found the perfect blue (as you can see the first 2 pictures show one of the colors that didn't make the cut)
I don't have any pictures or decor yet, but here's the wall color and the crib. I can't believe we finally have a crib in the house! How exciting!!!




oh, our dossier is back from Houston so I hope to send it to the agency on Monday. The CCAA has still not issued the official approval to transfer the files yet so we're still praying everything gets approved and we can continue without delay.
2 comments:
The color is perfect...for a perfect little boy! I had the same problem this week with colors for the girls room. Their ceiling was also painted twice. Keep us informed and I hope and pray that dossier is sent to China quickly. Reed needs to come home to Mom and Dad (all and his Aunties).
Aunt Connie is so ready to throw the big bash of baby shower for him! Love you guys and hope to see you soon.
Love
Connie
That's Ali's bed! lol You should have said.."I need someone else to wait on me!" lol The color looks great! I LOVE the photo frame too!
Love Ya, Lisa
Post a Comment