
We finally managed to get everything notarized and certified. Next step: authentication.
For a mere $410 our documents will be hand delivered to the Consulate- General of the People's Republic of China in Houston. The proper authentication seal will be added to each document and returned to us. THEN we can send the complete dossier to our new agency and the real wait begins. Hold on baby boy, I'm coming!!!
1 comment:
Tina, I have went through your post and I understand a little better. Bless your heart, you guys have had a rough time. Like I told you with our situation, sometimes we don't understand why things work the way they do, but when we finally hold that baby that God wants us to have, we then understand the whys. I know you don't see it all right now, but one day you will. Keep holding on to Faith, hope, and love, and don't forget TRUST.
Post a Comment