We received a nice surprise today, look how cute he is !!! He looks so good, I just want to hold him and comfort him and tell him how much he is loved. I wonder if I pack my bags tonight would they let me leave tomorrow? I'm ready!!
God is GOOD! How sweet is he. I could just sqeeze him. Im so ready for Reed to come home to Mommy and Daddy. Oh....I need to buy him a football and a Alabama jersey!
What a wonderful blessing (and surprise) to read your blog this morning!! I am thrilled beyond words for you... and your beautiful baby boy!! Isn't it wonderful how God works things out?! I look forward to following your continued journey. (...and be prepared - boys LOVE their moms! You are in for many smooches and hugs!) :)
He is adorable! Praying right now that the Lord will bless you as you wait and prepare his little heart for what is to come. God is FAITHFUL! Do you feel comfortable sharing what province he is in? Blessings, Holly from Purpose Driven Family
These updated pictures are so precious. I think they're all that holds us together as we wait. Still haven't heard about the transfer of files ourselves. Sigh.Pray, and pray again. Heather BT
Tim & Tina, I found your email in my spam this morning (I'm guessing that's where the other was as well). I have sat here and read from the beginning and the tears just won't stop. It finally seems so real! I am so thankful God chose this precious little boy for you! (us) :) He is so blessed to have you for his Mommy & Daddy. We can't wait for the twins to get to play with Reed. We love you both so much and we are praying every day that he comes home soon!
I know you are "plugged in" to other families with cleft palate babies, but I just have to share this blog with you...the family is in Enterprise, AL. They brought Madi home last school year sometime. Here's the address:
The more I see the pictures the cutier I think he is. You know I was thinking of you tonight on my way back from Huntsville Hospital and there was a sign on one of the churches and it said: Patience is things happening in GOD's Time!! I dont know about you but that really hit a cord with me. It's ALWAYS been GOD's TIme, but we always try to make it ours! I will continue to pray for you and if you dont care I would like you and tim to my wed. night prayer class. If that is something you are not comfortable with I understand. Just let me know. I love ya girl! Paula
13 comments:
Oh what a sweet little man. HOw can you even stand to wait a minute longer??? I KNOW your heart is smiling BIG tonight! HAPPY HAPPY Day for us all!
:)
Amie
Tina & Tim I am so excited for you two. Your mom called and left me a message and of course I had to check!!I can't wait:)
He is gorgeous. What province is Reed from? I think he looks like Luci.
Can't wait to see him in your arms!!
I am so happy for you. I know you would like to swim to China. I hope that the rest of the journey goes by fast for you.
Tina, He is so cute. I'm sorry I'm just finding his pictures. I am also extremely happy that everything has been transferred. Praise Jesus!
God is GOOD! How sweet is he. I could just sqeeze him. Im so ready for Reed to come home to Mommy and Daddy. Oh....I need to buy him a football and a Alabama jersey!
Love
Connie
P.S. Even a NASCAR tshirt too
What a wonderful blessing (and surprise) to read your blog this morning!! I am thrilled beyond words for you... and your beautiful baby boy!! Isn't it wonderful how God works things out?! I look forward to following your continued journey. (...and be prepared - boys LOVE their moms! You are in for many smooches and hugs!) :)
He is adorable!
Praying right now that the Lord will bless you as you wait and prepare his little heart for what is to come.
God is FAITHFUL!
Do you feel comfortable sharing what province he is in?
Blessings,
Holly from Purpose Driven Family
Oh we can't wait for you to bring him home!!!! Another little boy in the group!!!
These updated pictures are so precious. I think they're all that holds us together as we wait.
Still haven't heard about the transfer of files ourselves. Sigh.Pray, and pray again.
Heather BT
Tim & Tina, I found your email in my spam this morning (I'm guessing that's where the other was as well). I have sat here and read from the beginning and the tears just won't stop. It finally seems so real! I am so thankful God chose this precious little boy for you! (us) :) He is so blessed to have you for his Mommy & Daddy. We can't wait for the twins to get to play with Reed. We love you both so much and we are praying every day that he comes home soon!
Joe & Trish
I know you are "plugged in" to other families with cleft palate babies, but I just have to share this blog with you...the family is in Enterprise, AL. They brought Madi home last school year sometime. Here's the address:
http://www.youbelong.net/pages/htmlos/82121.3.234899353694262684/thehills
The more I see the pictures the cutier I think he is. You know I was thinking of you tonight on my way back from Huntsville Hospital and there was a sign on one of the churches and it said: Patience is things happening in GOD's Time!!
I dont know about you but that really hit a cord with me. It's ALWAYS been GOD's TIme, but we always try to make it ours!
I will continue to pray for you and if you dont care I would like you and tim to my wed. night prayer class. If that is something you are not comfortable with I understand. Just let me know.
I love ya girl!
Paula
Post a Comment