Just when we thought we were through with the paper chase; I got a call today from the courier and one of our county certifications is incorrect. Ugh! I don't know how it happened, but the court house listed the notary's name wrong on Tim's employment letter. The state did not staple anything so we will only have to re-do the county level.
All those adoption mama's out there know what I'm talking about. To my family members that are looking at your computer screen right now scratching your noggin, China is very particular with dossier documents and after authentications are attached to your documents you can not make any changes to anything or remove the staples. So, we should be ok as long as Tim can talk the lady at the court house into certifying a notary seal that is not in our possession. Hum.....this outta be good!
3 comments:
We just mailed out our Dossier to CHI today - Hurrah!
Heather BT
http://adoptakid.blogspot.com
How I remember that dreaded paper chase. We will pray that all goes well at the courthouse.
Becky
I am so gald it is going well! I lost my old email along with your private blog address so thanks for giving it to me again! When do yu expect to travle?
You are amazing for keeping the faith even through all the no's and tough times!!
Post a Comment