November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today was our last Thanksgiving dinner as a family of two. Today I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for our Savior and for the many blessings He has given us.
We have a wonderful supportive family, a very special church family, and the most carling and loving family of friends. Our lives are rich because of all of you.

3 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

We can't wait to be able to say that!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Tim!

we love you both,
Lisa & Russ

The Princess's Mommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you both! I bet you are out hitting all the sales this morning! LOL

Love you,
Monica

Heather BT said...

Soon my friend, the holidays will have a new more joyous meaning. We've gone through it ourselves once and can't wait for it to happen again. When Acer came home with us, everyday became more special though, not just the holidays.
Take care,
We're about one month behind you in wait time I think.
Heather BT