November 24, 2008



We had a great trip to the mountains. The best part was that our new I-797 was in our mailbox before we left ! Here's some of the pictures I took from the cabin, as you can see we were at the tippy top of the mountain and the view was just gorgeous!!
I also did a little shopping;

4 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Wow!! Can I go with you next time! lol and the clothes are cute! I love the Christmas stocking hanging!!! Welcome home and yeah you got your updated 171!

Miss YA, Love Lisa

Hope for Lucy said...

Congrats on the 171. I love...love the Christmas ornament. Just look at all those sweet clothes. You need to stop buying though. Because you know you are going to have an awesome shower and I cant ready to give the big shower! Should we start planning????

The Princess's Mommy said...

Looks so beautiful! Glad you had a good trip! The clothes are adorable! Can't wait to see that sweet boy wearing them all!!

Love you,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time! Looks like you did quite a bit of shopping! Just think your next trip to the mountain will be with Reed!
Love you
Becky