January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

This is what it's all about, folks!! I received the following email from my sister today that says it all. Faith in our amazing God, Love for our awesome family and friends and Hope for the future...... May 2009 bring all of these things to you and your family!!


I don't even know where to begin. What an amazing way to start the new year. Hope, Faith, and Love says it all. Hope for a wonderful future with your incredible new son. Faith in GOD, in each other, in your child, doctors, ....so many things. Love, the incredible love that you will now get to show your son. A family. I am so happy for you both. I know this is your dream and I am so glad that you didn't give up on Reed. He is coming home soon, where he belongs. Patience. I know you have had to have never ending patience with each other and the whole adoption process, and knowing it was all in GOD's hands. This is where it is now going to be in your hands. It is scary but it is such a wonderful, and rewarding experience. THere will be tough times ahead but I know you are ready and together you and Tim will endure anything. This is your time. For some reason God choose you to be Reed's parents and I know you will be the best parents he could ever have. I love you sis. Denice
(picture from our dining room looking into the hall)

2 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

I LOVE it!!! It's perfect right there!!

Love you,
Monica

LucisMomma said...

Fantastic News! So happy for you, I know you are over the moon!