January 28, 2009

Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request.

Our prayer request is for our TA. I know it's coming, I just pray it gets here soon. I would love to hold Reed in my arms on his birthday (March 2nd)

My prayer request today for others are:
  • The Carter Family at One Egg Short of A Dozen. Many of you already know their story. They are so faithful and obedient to God's plan; please pray for their children who have not made it home yet.
  • The Carter Family (no link because her blog is private) Steve and Monica's dear son David is in the Army and I pray God comforts them and gives them a peace that their brave boy will be safe in his upcoming travels. (Love you!)
  • Riggs Family (link above). This family is so inspiring and such a clear example of God's love. They are facing some very tough days and at the same time making sure they bring a smile to everyone that they are in contact with. Thank you Jesus for families such as the Riggs family.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Your son is beautiful and I will help you in praying him home.

I LOVE the Carter family!