I was so excited to find this information in my email when I got home tonight, sounds like he's a lot like his mama (#11) and a little like his dad (#6).
LOL, just kidding!!
1. New update: height:84cm, Weight:11kg, Head circumference: 46cm, Chest circumference: 50cm, Foot length:14cm, Tooth:up 4, bottom 6; 2. We guessed his birthday. When he was found, no souvenir or birthnote was found. 3. The orphanage staff Li Xuan named him. Because he is male and handsome, so we named him Handsome. He has no nickname. 4. He has lived in the orphanage. He has two meals with steamed rice, and four meals with formula. 7:00am formula, 9:00am formula, 11:00am steamed rice, 14:00pm formula, 17:00pm steamed rice, 20:00pm formula. He also eat some mashed fruit or cracker between the meals. 5. He likes all kinds of toys. He likes playing with other children . 6. He is not potty trained. He doesn't wear diaper. The nanny calls him to go potty in certain time. 7. He drinks 120ml formula. 8. He is afraid of animals. When he is angry, the nanny brings him outside or give him some snacks. Then he stops crying. 9.He likes dark objects. He likes sweet foods. 10. He is very healthy now. He has no scar on his body. We didn't find that he is allergic to any food. 11. He is outgoing, but he is stubborn and strong-willed. 12. We could make a finding ad. for you when you come to adopt him.

10 comments:
Tina,
Sounds like Reed is bigger than Noah is right now. I am not sure if hand-me-downs from Noah will work. So glad you got an update. Can't wait to see you on the 30th.
Becky
What a precious update.
Call me about Jangxi, I sent you my phone numbers in an email. That's Acer's province
Heather BT
YEAH...Come on TA...get here already!!!
Tina,
I got your blog from Becky Smith, it's very cool. How did you get the maps on there and put those little "we are here" things on there?? I'm jealous of your update!
Debbie
Well all of his aunties will just have to buy Mr. Reed some bigger clothes. We cant wait for this day to come.
Look foward to seeing you and Tim in a couple of weeks.
Love
Connie
Yeah, another step closer:)
Sabrina
I believe he's a little like his best friend, Lily Mei (#9)!!!
Love you,
Monica
I love every precious detail! I wish I could squeeze him and can imagine how much you want him in your arms right now! That is the best when you get a gift like that in an email! haha Hugs and blessings to you TIna!!
Great update!!! We will be there soon. Just another bump in the road.
So glad to hear your DH is potty trained! LOL!
all of mine were late potty-trainers, they eventually learned. :)
I loved your lastest post, so sweet and what a story about God's moving in your lives.
Post a Comment