January 29, 2009

What to do?

So, what are we supposed to be doing while we wait for TA anyway??

  • We're not packed.
  • We don't have the cash ready because we don't have any idea how much we'll need.
  • We don't have any paperwork ready, I think the agency will call us before we leave and help with this- right?
  • We don't know if we are using a travel agent or booking our own flights
  • We don't know how much luggage we can take, are you allowed one checked bag per person or can we take 3 between the two of us?
  • We don't know who is going to watch our animals while we're gone
I've made 1,000 lists of what to do and what to pack, but I can't find them.

I say we focus on what we DO have:
We do have our Visas and are ready to go, I figure everything else will fall into place when the time comes- right?
We DO have a wonderful FCC family that is giving us a shower tomorrow night at our CNY dinner!!! Get ready ladies, I'm bringing my questions with me (if I can find the list)

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

It seems so long ago that we adopted from China...I probably wouldn't be the person to answer those questions BUT those in your group would be awesome!

Have a great baby shower and just about the only thing you should do now is be still and pray....I can't wait to see you with him!